On this page
Why Cyber Crime Is So Prevalent
Cybersecurity is important to businesses for a number of reasons. It helps to protect businesses from cyber attacks, which can be devastating and result in the theft of sensitive data, such as financial information or customer records.
Here are some of the benefits of having an effective cybersecurity posture:
- Build trust with customers and employees
- Can protect a business's reputation
- Minimize financial losses due to downtime.
- Avoid legal issues or fines
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and laws.
- Adhere to certain standards for data protection
- Demonstrate to leadership and investors that they take privacy and security seriously.
- Prevent loss of productivity and disruption a business's operations
- Avoid lost time and resources as employees try to recover from the attack.
- Ensure their operations run smoothly.
Attaining and maintaining an effective cybersecurity posture is critical to businesses because it helps to protect it assets and maintain its ability to do business in an increasingly digital world
Helpful Cyber Crime Posts
More Cyber Crime Social Posts
Curated Cyber Crime Articles
Free Cyber Crime Resources
- SANS Posters & Cheat Sheets
- SANS Security Policy Templates
- ';--have i been pwned? - Check you phone or email for a breach
- Web Security Academy - Free, online web security training
- CISA - Free Cybersecurity Tools and Services