Looking for a Keynote Speaker?
Get ready for an outstanding experience for your audience. Mark’s unique mix of audience engagement, take-away cybersecurity strategies have made him one of the most memorable and in-demand cyber speakers out there. His extensive expertise on how cybersecurity impact businesses and society, his cutting edge presentations and table tops, along with engaging storytelling leaves a lasting impact on attendees.
Mark is a top choice of security conferences and leading technology brands for a powerful and captivating keynote speaker. Mark’s storytelling, powerful presentations and high energy drive a high level of audience engagement. This along with the global recognition listed below make him one of the most in-demand technology and cybersecurity speakers.
- Ranked #1 Global Thought Leader for Security by Thinkers360
- Named One of the Top Global Cybersecurity Experts and Speakers by Onalytica
- Named One of the Top 100 Thought Leaders on Technology to Follow in 2022 by Awards Magazine
- Top 50 B2B Thought Leaders & Influencers You Should Work With In 2023 (North America)
Mark has been featured on:
Mark is a sought-after cybersecurity keynote speaker who did 44 events in 2021 and 53 events in 2022. He has spoken in front of thousands of people around the globe in conferences and events large and small.
Mark provides relevant insight into the world of cybersecurity that gives attendees the awareness and understanding to go back and improve their cybersecurity posture. He can deliver them as part of a tracked speaking engagement, a murder-mystery style table top or in an exetended format as a keynote.
Below is a small sample of Mark's numerous keynote and speaking events:
- Presenter of Doak Walker Running Back Award on ESPN - Presented the Doak Walker on ESPN Awards Show in front of National TV Audience
- Keynote Speaker at BSides Event - Keynote speaker on cybersecurity at BSides Annual Event in McAllen, Texas 2022
- Keynote Speaker at FLGISA 2022 - One of five keynote speakers on cybersecurity at Florida Local Government Information Systems Association ("FLGISA") Event in Ft Lauderdale, Florida 2022
- RSA 2020 for Oracle Security – Speaker – Speaker at RSA 2020 for Oracle Security discussing cybersecurity
- Presenter and Speaker at 2021 Cybersecurity Woman of the Year Awards - presented at the cybersecurity woman of the year awards show
- Keynote Speaker at MISAC Conference - keynote for MISAC conference in California and spoke about the many benefits of a zero trust strategy
- Cisco, Cohesity & Netsync – Spoke and performed at seven ransomware protection events in California, Florida and Texas
- Speaker at IBM Watson's Winning with AI event - speaker at event alongside Hannah Storm and other celebrities and thought leaders.
- Keynote Speaker at Redlands Technology Summit - performed keynote on cybersecurity in higher education.
- Oracle OpenWorld Fall 2019 - Speaker – Speaker at both Oracle OpenWorld Fall 2019 and RSA 2020 for Oracle Security
- Keynote for NPower Conference - Performed keynote on cybersecurity careers at NPower Conference in Dallas, Texas
- Keynote at IDEAS Global Conference Series – Spoke about “Combine Machine Learning & Blockchain to Create Greater Trust”
- IBM Think Global Conference – Speaker - Spoke at IBM Think about artificial intelligence in operations
- Keynote Speaker at Socorro Technology Summit - Performed keynote on incident response for K12s, along with the FBI
- IBM TechU Conference – Speaker – “The Journey To AI – 7 Things Every Enterprise Should Consider”
- Keynote Speaker for SMU Doak Walker Award Event - Keynoted SMU's Doak Walker event in Dallas in front of 3,000+ attendees
- Moderator for Panel at RSA - Was panelist on cybersecurity panel at RSA for NetScout event in San Francisco, California
- Keynote at Elevate Technology Conference - Performed cybersecurity keynote at Elevate Technology Conference in Dallas for a large audience
- ThreatMetrix Digital Identity 360 – Speaker – “Building Trust with Digital Identity and Blockchain”
- BDO CFO Leadership Council – Speaker – “AI and Blockchain Use-cases For Better Customer Experiences”
- Moderator for Panel at Oracle Open World - Was moderator on cybersecurity panel at Oracle Open World in San Francisco, California
and many more...
A few sample keynote topics:
For all speaking and thought leader program enquiries, please complete this contact form and we will be in touch shortly.